New Year’s Eve and the Super Bowl are just around the corner and these marinated Ranch Pretzels are perfect for a grab and go party.
You know the party where you graze all night, going from bowl-to-bowl, table-to-table refilling your tiny plate with little munchies because you didn’t eat dinner? That’s the one.
I like pretzels in any form – little and crunchy or big and soft. This Ranch Pretzel Snack has that extra zing, though, with the Ranch flavoring along with a few other special ingredients.
The recipe is pretty versatile and you’ve probably had something like it in the past, but I particularly like this one because it uses the butter-flavored oil as part of the coating.
Man, I could eat this Ranch Pretzel Snack all day long. It’s so good! It’s crunchy, spicy, and very addictive. For a little extra zing, add half a teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Make these spicy pretzels for your next get-together. Or just make them for binge watching your favorite show at home!
- 16 oz. mini pretzels
- 6 oz. Orville Redenbacher's Butter Flavored Popcorn Oil
- 2 tbsp powdered ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt (or powder)
- 1/2 tsp Tony Chachere (or Old Bay) Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional, to taste)
- 1/4 C grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Place pretzels into a 13x9" pan.
- In a medium glass bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, garlic salt, seasoning and salt. Whisk together until combined. Pour mixture over the pretzels and stir until evenly coated. Leave the pan on the counter for about an hour, stirring and coating occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 250°. Stir the pretzels, then put the pretzel pan into the oven for about 12 minutes. Remove the pan, stir, and let cool before serving.
- Store leftover pretzels in an airtight container.
Tips and Stuff:
If you want to lower the salt, use garlic powder instead of garlic salt. Also eliminate the optional salt. The Ranch dressing mix, seasoning, and Parmesan have plenty of salt. I tend to like things salty!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 552mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
Nutrition Values are Approximate