This is good with chicken breast or turkey breast – whatever you have handy. We happen to stock up at Costco, so we always have some in the freezer!
- ½ lb turkey breast chopped
- ½ C mayonnaise
- ¼ C Miracle Whip salad dressing
- ½ C dried cherries coarsely chopped
- ¼ C pecans coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients. Adjust mayonnaise and salad dressing to your tastes. I sometimes add celery for more crunch. Eat on lettuce or on a croissant as a sandwich.